Thursday, September 11, 2014

Last Day at Home

I just checked in for my flight tomorrow. I fly out tomorrow AM for San Diego. Hopefully by evening my bike will be rideable. Looking forward to meeting some of my fellow riders.

Now to tie up a few loose strings at work, track down those last few items that I need and get my final packing done.

Am I ready? That question will likely be answered by the end of next week. I believe that I am. Not riding the last few days has been kind of odd. As is normal for me I start having a variety of odd joint pain that I don't normally have when I ride every day. I need to start riding! Maybe I'll take a quick spin down to the ocean tomorrow after I get my bike together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not alone! I have the same problems, sometimes. Like, my slothing muscles are weak and feeble from too much exercise.

    ReplyDelete