Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 52 - Pensacola to Milton

Today is short. 22 miles by my calculations.

We all started a little later today because of the shortness of the day and because it is fairly cold out.

Even with a slow start I found myself ready to roll by 8AM and headed out.

Several days ago I had lost one of the nose pads on my regular glasses. I determined that I was going to ride by a couple of places today that might be able to fix them. In Pace I spotted a Center for Sight store and went in. They fixed the glasses replacing both pads and didn't charge me.

I then proceeded on to the final destination and stopped at a Waffle House for some food before proceeding into camp.

It is quite cool today so I spent most of the day in the tent reading and updating the blog. No pictures today.


No comments:

Post a Comment