Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 51 - Rest Day Pensacola

Today is a rest day. I spent most of the morning catching up on the much neglected blog.

Then a plan was hatched to take a cab downtown for dinner at around 3. At lunch I went across the street to the DQ.

After that I messed around with my computer. It downloaded some updates while I was updating the blog so I ended up doing a bit of housekeeping on the computer until nearly 3.

At 3 we headed downtown in a couple of cabs. We had heard that the Budweiser Clydesdales were going to be in town so we ascertained where that was going to happen and where dinner was to be located.

We then found an outside table at O'Riley's Irish Pub and had some beers while we waited. Just before the appointed time a Budweiser representative came by and handed out beers for us.



After that we headed down to the the Atlas Oyster House for dinner. It was very good and then we caught cabs back to the motel and turned in for the night.

It was a relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment